What do you do when you come across someone of a different race on an online dating profile? Next?

What you ACTUALLY do rather than what you THINK you should do is what I'd like to know here. Don't want to judge you, I'd just like to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Think: are they cute?
    2. If yes: swipe right/check other photos or description/message, if no: do the opposite.

Id do pretty much the same as I'd do with my own race. In both cases, religion is more important. If they pay a lot of attention to a belief other than my own (Im an atheist), it's kind of a turn-off.

Im also more attracted to one race than to the other. I prefer Asian or caucasian guys over hispanic or African and I don't like light blonde hair on guys. For girls it's different, I don't have much of a racial preference with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was dating and was online dating. i checked out their profile. i don't care what race they are. i want to see what kind of person they are

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, no. I am a serial interracial dater. I'm also bi-racial, so I kind of have to be. lol

• *Openly dates inter-racially*

I don't do the whole online dating business but it wouldn't affect my interest in them.

• I'm usually attracted to other races, so I just go through their pictures or descriptions and decide if I like them or not.

• Look at their taglines

• Gawk at the variety xD xD I usually check on amount of similarities and dissimilarities and then other things.

• I don't date.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends if I fancy them. That's what it boils down to.

• nothing different. I'm open to dating women from different races

• Honestly don't care but I have yellow fever and try to find a Asian chick. I'm not Asian. But yeah as long as they seem normal.. not ghetto or trashy.

• Race is irrelevant, beauty comes in all shades and colors

• No of course not lol