What shall I say when someone asks "is it ok to have a crush on you"?

I'm not taken so I want a funny answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you say it's ok you are giving them permission to progress their feelings for you. I think what that person is truly asking is if you are ok with it because you want them to have that crush on you.

You should be up front and tell them how you feel even if it's something that might hurt them because if you let those feelings progress it will hurt them more later on when they find out you have no interest on their own.

If you do like this person then again just be honest and tell them you are ok with it. If its a matter of just being shy for you then don't refuse for the sake of being shy because then you will be the one with regrets or pain in the end.

• Thank you!
      I'm interested but I don't want it to be formal I want a funny reply to his question))

Most Helpful Girl

• haha id just say "absolutely not, you filthy creep!" with a smile on my face.

What Guys Said 8

• Well thats a stupid question and it deserves a stupid answer.

"only if you're 9 inch or above"

• that's kinda awkwardly worded

• Say sure, because it's perfectly okay to have a crush on someone unless you live in some weird foreign country that forbids relationships.

• Just tell them to take a number and wait their turn :)

• Take it as a compliment even if you don't feel the same way

• you should say its ok and alright,

• "I'm not buying you a Crush. Get your own. Get me one too. I like grape."

• No, you've run out of crush passes for the week! Go back to your desk young man!

What Girls Said 4

• you say: yes, im used to it

• No, try again next time

• Does that mean stalking?

• No because I will crush you. Literally.