Do you get mad when your significant other likes another girls picture on Instagram?

My girlfriend recently told me that it bothers her when I like other girls pictures on IG, it took her 4 months to say it. we'd been dating since December but she just told me now that it's a problem? to the rest of you, is this a big deal? if so why?

• Upsets you
  • Does not upset you
  • Depends on the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a genius but I'm pretty sure liking picture ≠ cheating on me so who cares

newsflash girls, your guy won't magically stop fapping to porn/random pretty girls once you start dating. also fapping to someone doesn't mean wanting to date them

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. What kind of picture?

What Girls Said 1

• For me, it'd just be off-putting to have a boyfriend that has nothing better to do but like people's pictures.. if he does it often.

What Guys Said 1

• it depends if my boyfriend likes a picture of his Ex or of a gay without his shirt on verses a pic of a dude just haven fun at like Disneyland