Is it leading a guy on if?

Is it leading a guy on if you know he is interested in you but you aren't interested in him back, yet still continue to text regularly. I've told this guy before that I wasn't interested but now he sent me this love song and now I don't know if continuing the contact is giving him the wrong idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can "friend zone him" or find a way to tell him you don't want to communicate... if you don't want a more intimate relationship with him.

but he's pouring his heart out to you so be sweet and clear (if you are a nice person). and then tell him about your friend "Suzie", or Paulette... etc... and how she may be into him... that way he has another direction to go and isn't too hurt.

thats the nice thing to do:)

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him again you don't like him that way, but it would probably be better if you two don't have any contact anymore so he can move on, maybe you should tell him that.

• no you told him so you are not leading him on

• but he just wants to be your friend! right? you guys can be "friends" no? lol... i bet he isn't hot either.

What Girls Said 2

• No, you've told him you're not interested and he knows that. Just keeping in touch with someone isn't leading them on. Flirting with them is, as well as making promises you know you can't keep. But you haven't done either of those things.
    I suggest you make it clear one more time that you're not interested in him like that. If he doesn't get the hint, I'm afraid you'll have to stop talking to him so that he'll get the chance to move on.

• quit leadin him on... its gon hurt a lot