I just had to let it all out somewhere?

I love you.
I love you so much I can't say it.
I'm not supposed to love you and I never wanted to. But you did all these things and you're nice and sweet and thoughtful. No one cares like you do. No one has ever been so lovely to me and you're not even my boyfriend and I feel like a queen.
Holding your hand I have to fight back smiles.
Laying on your chest I've never felt more safe.
Sleeping beside you, being spooned by you. I've never felt anything like it and I could do it for the rest of my life.
I trust you with everything. I better myself because of you.
I wish I could tell you so badly.
I wish you felt the same.
I just wanted to say Thankyou, because even though it will hurt when you leave. I'll be better for it, becuase you make me stronger and you made me smile.
You are my rock. The only person I put effort in to speaking to every single day.
Missing you hurts more than when I was cheated on in a previous relationship.
I love you, I love you so f**king much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are really powerful feelings. They are a big part of who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was this guy a fwb?

• He still is.

• Well i don't think it matters in your case, since people tend to get too hung up on labels.

• He sounds like a long time friend of yours, by the way you speak of him.

What Guys Said 2

• 😵too... much... emotion...
    *oop* think im gonna hurl...

• Send this to him

• How would you feel if a girl you're just sleeping with and hang out with sent you that?

• Depends. If i liked her then you would make my day, if i didn't then i would feel weirded. But meh don't send him all this text, just tell him i think i love you and see what he says.

What Girls Said 1

• These are the Most Heartfelt words in a Message I think I have ever Read here, dear.
    Perhaps if this is not Meant to Be, Someone more Deserving Out there Will... Surely Be.
    Good luck. xx

• *Perhaps he isn't Ready Eddy for a Real relationship but cares enough to Nurse and nurture something You both have started and feels he needs more time. xx