Guys, how do you figure out if he is taking you out just to have sex or because he is interested in who you are. Would he send good morning texts?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple... you dont. its always safer to assume sex is involved though.

• What does it mean a good morning text to a guy?
      Girls think that if you get a good morning text from him he must have woken up thinking of you. I haven't made up my mind on it yet, so better directly ask a guy ^^

• its true... means that they are thinking of you.

What Guys Said 3

• I send morning texts if I thought about her all night
    Alllll niiiiight

• Well, personally, my girlfriend and I send each other texts throughout the day, including good morning and nights everyday. It shows the other we care about each other, and to remind us that we'll always be behind the other, even if we aren't there at the moment

• We met two weeks ago and our first date in set this weekend. We had to postpone it but he asked me right away to reschedule it for next Saturday. He let me chose the day the activity and suggested we go to eat some fish in a restaurant. He never lets more than two days go by and he shares a lot about his day, or asks me what I think of things he does (e. g. He sent me a pic after having hung one of his paintings on the wall). He never talked about sex or gave me an inappropriate compliment. He thinks I have a natural beauty and that I have great sense of humour. He texted me good morning and his messages are quite long as well as. He might text me spontaneously twice during the day (before he goes to work/when he comes back home) and whenever he says he will text me he does.
      I have the impression that he really likes who I am instead of just doing it to get into my pants, but I m afraid I m wrong.

• The truth is, you are probably not that interesting compared to his guy friends in terms of personality, conversation depth and knowledge. So with all that considered, very few guys would even bother talking to you if not for the sex thing.