Do you play hard to get with someone you like?

• Yes (If yes mention how you do that below)
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do play hard to get. I try to not react to signs affection such as hugging or physical touch because I don't know how else to react either. When a guy confessed his feelings to me I just remained silent and I just said "Aw that's nice." Then I ended pushing him away. I don't know why but something about it made me very uncomfortable, probably because I didn't like him back. I am very inexperienced when it comes to dating. Besides, the friendzone isn't real. It was just made up by people who aren't emotionally mature enough to accept rejection.

• Friendzone is real lol, friendzone is just like a friendship only difference is one part like the other one romantically, but the other doesn't feel the same way.

• But I'm not obligated to date someone just because they like me or they're nice to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yea.. i front like a motherfucker.. even if i like them back. I tribute it to all the times girls have fronted for me... payback hahahahahaha.

• You play hard to have revenge? Lmao.

• Lol i'll make sure to do that when i reach your age, for now let me enjoy dating lmao.

• Do your thing man... you are just starting out... I've given up lol... my frustration level has already peaked out.

What Girls Said 18

• Depending on the person. If his a shy guy or a guy that never gets asked out by women or never approaches women then I'm very direct.
    I usually play games if the guy plays around. The guys that play around are the people that I genuinely put last (no offence to any guys out there) If his not going to be direct then why bother. I mean I play games with him if being serious or being direct with him hasn't worked.
    I remember I had a guy friend who liked playing games and he thought I was playing hard to get (because he gets all the women wrapped around his finger in minutes) but I actually wasn't interested lol, he told me he never had a girl as a friend before or had anyone reject him

• Noo. I actually stopped liking my last crush because he was playing the last game. 😂 He's been friend zoned.

It's pointless to do it. If you like one another, just talk. If not, don't waste their time.

• If you didn't play hard, it is fair to friendzone him for playing hard lol.

• I don't play hard to get with anyone. lol, I'm waiting to see how long it takes him. I just friend zoned him 2 days ago. He doesn't know anything is amiss yes.

• No, it might seem like it because I'm oblivious to everything, but if I like someone I'm not gonna fuck around.

• I don't play hard to get but guess I am hard to get... or impossible to get & picky... at least that's what my friends keep telling me ( and they are guys ) sooo guess they know what they are talking about. BUT I don't agree!!! I'm just really fucking bad at relations with people... well guys that want something more from me.

• How are you impossible to get? Picky asf? I'm picky asf too, but i found someone i like so i guess i wasn't impossible as people used to tell me (yeah my bff of years once told people in front of me "He doesn't care about girls"). Fast forward 2 months i found a girl who was a match with me, we have a lot of things in common, she even think the same way i do.

• I don't know, I just shut out any guy trying to get close to me, it's just a matter of time and it's automatic. In the minute I feel You're really interested in me You're OUT. Hard to explain easy to demonstrate... Here's how I see me living by myself and than when someones trying to get me.

http://i41.tinypic.com/14x12jk.gif

i.upworthy.com/.../...ff0553e18f01ff5a19707455.gif

That's what I see, the image that Pops in y head every single time...

• No, not really. I'm pretty obvious when I like someone (or at least try to be).

• Not sure I even know how to play hard to get

• Nah. I don't see the point in that. If I like you, you'll know. I can't stand those types of games.

• No, thats stupid.

• No not really. When I like someone, they know about it and they aren't constantly guessing if I do or if I don't. You know?

• Maybe when I was 14. But not now

• Vote B:
    I dont play hard to get but am rarely available when people want me to be.

• I used to do this when I was in high school. It's stupid.

• No wonder why i gave up on many girls during high school.

• LMAAOOOO ! Poor guy

• I think i'm being harassed by her! Two days ago i was in town, and i stumbled in her young sister but ignored her. I just went outside to talk to my friend in front of my home and her younger sister passed by me! WTF? Am i being stalked? She is starting to creep me out!

• no games are stupid when you like someone.

• It's an accidental by product of nervousness and paranoia

• Nah man, I have no time for stupid little games. I play getting them hard instead. 😎

• No, i don't think so...

• Sometimes I do, I should've chosen no though cause most of the time I don't.

• could i get some advice they won't let me post a link here : /relationships/q2015066-what-is-up-with-him

• and no i dont play hard to get but i want him to make the first move

What Guys Said 17

• no don't play games. especially (this will sound sexist) as a guy. we don't do that nonsense... but no one (girls or guys) should play games

• funny thing two guys and only one girl voted yes

• I find those who play hard to get attention seekers nothing more. 6 months i talked to a girl who play hard to get, after three tries i stopped talking to her. She would text me every week, i never ignored her or played hard to get. I replied as i used to (Yeah, i don't take more than 2 mins to reply to a instant message). After she gets what she is looking for, she would stop texting to let me lead the conversation. We're still texting now, and she is still playing hard to get. Funny thing i'm talking to another girl who shows interest as much as i show her.

How do you usually deal with them? What do you mean by done with them? Blocking them?

• i 100% agree that generally people who play games are attention seekers OR they are manipulative, both of which are not attractive traits in a potential partner

i don't block them i just don't bother pursuing a relationship. if they kind of come back i'll be friendly but i'll be done pursuing them until they show that they are done playing games and are willing to set that b. s. aside

• I try to keep things real with girls. Nobody has time for games and drama.

• Nope, just the opposite actually lol I play easy to get. Totally transparent and ready to text and meet up, etc

• That is exactly me until a recent accident happened to me lol. I achieved the maximum level of being easy to get, i'd reply in less than a house. Never delay a meeting, you don't get a girl to ask you always lol.

• It just makes no sense to play hard to get, that's for people that wanna die with cats lol

• Hell no, if I like someone I keep frequent contact. I'm not into these shitty ass dating tactics and games. Full authenticity.

• Nope she knkws the 411 on our future. I text right away and dont play immature games and if a girl I like is that way. Peace out bitch ✌ I'll find someone else

• Nope. Don't have time or patience for that shit. I don't make myself too available but I'm not gonna play these childish games to test if someone's into me or not. You either are or you aren't.

• Never. Love should be honest, true and beautiful.

• Yeah, i hate it when i have to play hard to make her like me. I feel like she is liking me because she feels like she can't get me, not because of myself.

• Maybe that's why girls don't like me. I take love very seriously and don't understand the obsession with these silly games. If I like someone they will know it. But girls don't want that kind of guy I guess.

• pretty much every woman on here is lying.

• I would be illogical to feign disinterest in someone in whom you were interested.

• No, I'm too mature for such childish games 😏

• nope.

• No I don't because it would be a stupid thing to do

• Nope, I don't like wasting time like that

• I dont have time for games

• Yeah sometimes by acting like I don't like her and ignoring the girl

• Sure do. If she wants my goodies she has to work for it. lol.

• No, because there's no reason to.