What do guys think when a girl always texts first?

I'm usually the one texting the guys I match on dating apps first. What do you guys think? Is this normal? What do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's into him loud and clear, you should do it if so

• Not every time. That's sad, I. M. O. But, maybe I'm more traditional on my views of the man reaching out and initiating things.

• @Smmyskittles lol tiring yeah, that's what guys go through often times tho

• lol, who you think you're talking to here?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• whenever a girl hit me up without me having to reach for it. i get the feeling that she is generally into me and wants my attention and presence.

i with more girls were like this instead of playing the games. then it would be easy to date lmao

• You take the initiative more than the typical female of your age, which I would like... if I was of a similar age.
    I do not know how the typical young fellow of today would react to that. I have always been outside of what was considered to be normal

• That she likes what she knows of me and wants to know more before making a definite opinion.

• She actually likes you

• it doesn't matter.

• That she actually thinks about you and wants to talk with you.

• One word.

Keeper.

A girl who does that is flat out incredible. No mind games, no nonsense. Beau.

Can u check out my take pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27854-woman-hears-the-exact-same-thing-from-two-guys-but-she-reacts

• I would think she is interested and that would make me happy

What Girls Said 0