How do you get a guy friend to see you as dating material?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my experience the main issue is that you have to be clear with what you want and know what you want. It can be hard speaking your mind, hard to be just brutally honest and clear cut but when dealing with matters of attraction. Dragging things out only makes it harder to deal with, it hurts longer and you aren't spending time being happy. So my advice is just tell him how you feel, be honest, the worst case scenario is he rejects you, says he doesn't want to change the friendship and you guys can still be friends. Unless he's a total asshat and laughs at you or something in which case you'll need to realize that he's a jerk anyway and you'll be better off without him if that happens. The worst part is not knowing how he feels and just trying to guess how it's going to turn out. You never will know how it will turn out until you actually go through with it. Get him alone, talk to him about it and be honest with him and also with yourself. Don't be unhappy, clear the air, it will suck for a little bit, you'll be uncomfortable but then you're on the other side and everyone knows where everyone stands and there's no more guessing just facts. Hope that helps, really wished I'd learned that when I was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. Either he likes you or he doesn't. You can't be fake and you can't make him like you.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't really. He either does or doesn't. You can try flirting with him, looking attractive, caring about him, etc., but at the end of the day he either sees you as a potential girlfriend or he doesn't.

• Suck his cock, have u considered that?

• he is just your friend! how dare you! friends are friends! not people to date and fuck with! ...

What Girls Said 2

• I never like "how do I get someone to..." questions. There are no magical ways to get someone to be attracted to you, or want to date you. You just have to be the best woman you can be and hope they're interested.

• You stop trying. Just relax, let him see the real you. Most of the time, they'll like what they see.

Sometimes, they won't. To be honest, there's no real guarantee.

It might be years before they actual "see" you in that way.