What should I do next?

Over three months ago, I started hooking up with an acquaintance. It evolved into this very intense and passionate attraction/hook up., knowing I was moving away. But as we started to see each other every week, we realized that we had a lot of things in common, and slowly it was becoming more intimate. He's dropped hints about how he feels, but I was a bit on guard since I was afraid to open up. On our last night together, he told me that he was going to miss me and will always remember our time together. At that moment, I wanted to tell him how I felt but didn't. Now that we're apart, I feel so heartbroken. I want to tell him how I feel now, but can't help feeling stupid and afraid he may push me off... because its insane that I waited this long. What should I do? Should i write him an email and confess? I'm not expecting anything but just want to keep in touch knowing our feelings are out in the open.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him! You'll regret it if you don't. Where did you go that you guys are apart now? Did you move away? Is it permanent?

• I know but i feel so afraid. I moved temporarily abroad...

also, last we spoke, he said "who knows where life will take us.." does this mean he's saying goodbye or keeping it open?

• Is a long distance relationship out if the question for you two? How long are you gone for? I would think by him saying that it means hopefully you two will reconnect in the future, or at the very least it's not out of the question in his eyes.

• Well Im trying to try this whole abroad thing... so indefinite. could be 6 months or 2 years. It's a long shot I know. Thanks for the reply!

• Tell him how you feel. He already showed you you meant more to him so return the favor. When something feels right it usually is and you don't want to regret and think of the what if's.

• I think I'm going to do it this weekend. you guys are right, its better to do it than regret it later. thanks