This guy likes me but I keep going back to my ex what should I do?

My ex wants me back but we tried and it failed. Then this sweet guy shows up all amazing and all. He is 200 percent kinder to me and respects me as a lady. But for some reason I can't stay away from my ex... what should I do? this guy wants to date me and so does my ex...

Most Helpful Guy

• You just like bad boys more thats why you aren't going for the 'sweet' guy.

typical

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for the new guy. I just broke up with my ex as well and I know that if he wanted to get back together there is a huge chance I would say yes and go for it, but in the end I know it would just end up with us being broken up again. There is a reason why we didn't work out. There's a reason your ex and you didn't work out. Remember that. Go get your man! Your NEW man!

What Guys Said 2

• Go back to your ex.

• What you should do is the next time you see the amazing nice guy, tell him to google 'Mgtow'.

What Girls Said 3

• Remember WHY you and your ex broke up. All of the reasons why you told yourself (or he told you) that it wouldn't work.

It's going to be hard, but that nice/sweet guy WILL get snatched up. By a woman like yours truly. >:} ME

• If your ex wanted to date you that badly you guys would be together now instead of you calling him your ex.

• Then don't waste the nice guy's time. You clearly enjoy the crappy treatment of your ex. I'm a diamond baby girl and I refuse to be treated like coal. Going back to your ex is like trying on a size 2 when you're a 6... why put yourself through that constant torture? Strive to be better and do better. YOU ARE WOMAN... WE NEED TO HEAR YOU ROAR:-)