Would you kiss someone on a first date if you were not attracted to them?

And I'm not talking about "Yeah I'd do it anyway to see if I can get some action". I mean, if by the end of the date, you not only didn't want a second date but you weren't physically attracted to them. Would you still kiss them on the lips (like a long kiss) or give them a friendly peck on the cheek or a hug not to lead them on? I personally would never kiss someone I didn't want a second date with, I think it's unfair and giving the other person false hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I did, but it was because I was deluding myself into being attracted to him. I was trying to get over someone else and he was the first person I met that seemed interested in me and I only dated him because he was a rebound. Ugh. I really need to stop with that shit... lol.
    Anyway, most times, no I won't kiss you unless I'm attracted to you.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• I don't kiss on first date's even if I'm attracted to the person. But I'm not judging thise who do either, to each his own.

• Me neither but say you went on a second date and realized it wasn't happening. Would you allow the kiss or give him your cheek? Or give him a quick peck and go home lol

• Nahhhh maybe a hug, but not a kiss. Even if he was sweet I couldn't do that. That's just adding fuel to the flame for me.

• No. That's would be leading them on.

• Absolutely not. I would hug them though since I'm not a complete bitch

• No, and if he started going in for a kiss I'd move away a bit or give him my cheek.