Am I being too much?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months. I found out I can't have kids. I told him about it because he wants a future with me and I was heartbroken. I'm not comfortable telling everyone that I can't have kids naturally. My boyfriend decided to tell his friend (she's a girl) that I can't have kids. He's been wanting me to meet her for a while but I've been going through a lot lately. Am I being too sensitive? By the way I did tell him that I don't want a lot of people knowing about it.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't get what's so embarrassing about it, but he obviously trusts her.

• Well my in my family... it's a disgrace not to have children

• Some people just like to make other people miserable. They should stop judging others and start looking at themselves.

• Thank you, that's what I've been saying to them.

What Girls Said 1

• Its reasonable that you'd want to keep your life private, but it seems like he only did it with good intentions.

• But I dont go and take about his private life. To me it disrepectful

• LMFAO Are you serious? You're sitting here being pissy about privacy but you invaded his? XD

• Well he's been acting strange. He's been taking his angry out on me ever since he got a text message. I just wanted to see what was going on.