Did I mess up?

Well I know I messed up but I want to know how bad it is. I've been seeing a guy for a little over a month. He is great and I have a good time with him. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean he neither one of us said anything about it. Last night I went out to a bar with friends and his friends happened to be in the same area, but he was only coming out to pick them up and he hung out for like a half an hour. It was so nice to see him and I get this great feeling when I'm around him. He left to take his friends home and me and my friends took the train. There was so many people waiting for the train, one guy starts talking to me and then he tries to kiss me. I tried not to kiss him back at first but then he tried again and I did. It wasn't anything crazy but I feel horrible and was wondering how bad people think that is.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you're not yet committed to this guy you care about so it's not like you cheated. Don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 1

• i mean if you never said anything about being exclusive, then I don't think you did anything wrong. of course you can feel bad about it because of your personal morals, but if he found out he couldn't really get mad, because he's not your boyfriend - if he wanted you all to himself then he should make that clear and be ready for a commitment!