Whats her deal, is she just f*&ng with me?

So a girl at work has obviously been crushing on me, she was extremely nervous around me but outgoing with everyone else. she still talked to me though, sometimes even starting the convos and obviously trying to be around where i was. i liked her from the start too but wanted to stay away from work relationships.. untill i started having strong feelings for her after getting to know her. so 2 months in, i got the courage to as her out and she said "im seeing somebody, your a nice guy but i date guys a lot older then me." The next day she comes to work in a beautiful red dress, hair all done up, looking as if she's about to be walking the red carpet, and her nervousness around me has vanished. now she was trying to talk to me, had the biggest smile while doing it. i was hurt but dont have hard feelings about anything, i still like her as a person, so i talked to her but as a friend. As the week went on, I've stopped making advances, respecting that she has a boyfriend and all, but now her shyness is coming back with talking to me, except for the fact i keep catching her looking at me but unlike before this time its as though she wants me to catch her.
Is she playing hard to get? im crazy about her but i dont want to pursue her and have my feelings get stronger if she's just messing with me because she likes the attention

Most Helpful Girl

• She rejected you. Do not insist. Move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably just messing with you man esp since you probably can't "find out if she really has a boyfriend or not".

"Is she playing hard to get?" I don't know but this is my advice to you, "if ____ plays hard, you play easy via leaving that bitch sitting in a corner alone for a girl who's actually showing interest in you" LOL.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• she said she has a boyfriend, and rejected you. Best just to drop it and leave her alone. The opposite sex can be confusing, and in my experience if you have too work hard on them they're usually not worth it. It also usually blows up in your face, making you look like the jackass. Just drop her like a sack of potatoes

• Seems pretty cut and dry. Move on.

• She's using you for an ego boost. What you need to do is forget about her. Crazy about her? That's your hormones talking, you're even seeing the real her, only an image (with a lot of makeup on).

Forget about her.