What do you think of her?

I like this girl a LOT. We spent most of the day hanging out together with a few friends as well. Went out to lunch, then to the mall, and even dropped off something to drink at her. She said she had fun and we should do it again. Also said we should go see a movie or something. However, she was also texting another guy, who had some emojis next to his name. They talked maybe once or twice while we were hanging out, and she said they aren't dating but she doesn't know. After hanging out a little more, she stopped texting him. She's sort of flirty with me, acts like a girlfriend and some people assume we are but I don't know. What would you say, likes me or the other guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dropped him grabbed you from your description, what's the problem broach the subject with her man! Buck up be confident as to show her you want to know how being your girlfriend or So would make her feel... hugz bro hope I helped. 🍀🐶🍀

• I asked her to come over (she said yes, just me and her), and she also wants to go out to the movies with me. Is that a good sign?

• Yes sir I do believe so... be honest and enjoy each other try to be open to her as well she will let ya know if ya fit the bill. excuse my grammar but writing this as if I were talking to you on the reals (face to face) breathe bro she could be more into you then you are seeing... ok brah you got this relax breathe and at this point if she ends up with ya.., It stops being all about me and about we... dapps and Hugz...🍀🐶🍀

What Girls Said 2

• She might have text him solely for the fact that he texted her first. After you guys spent a little bit more time together, she didn't text him anymore. It could have been due to the lack of attention. My best advice would be to ask her out, if she says yes, then she evidently likes you or at least is willing to give you a try. If she says no, then move on.

• Well, she's planning to come over, and also to go to the movies together. Does that count? Should I take it slow, or just out right tell her I like her?

• She likes all guys she likes the attention

What Guys Said 0