Is it weird for a senior to date a freshman in high school?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird but I wouldn't recommend it cause there's such a difference in maturity. Also the senior will be moving on to college soon while the freshman would have just started their high school career. It would be better if it was a senior and junior or something closer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda. When I was in my last year of high school, I had a girl in her first year develop a huge crush on me. I was about to turn 18, she was 13 or 14. I was 6'2", she was less that 5'. It would not have been a good idea to pursue this, from a legal perspective never mind people thinking it was creepy AF, so I didn't.

What Girls Said 2

• No.

However, I wouldn't go too far with them super fast. If for nothing else, legal reasons.

If you are a deeply sexual person, then I would recommend you find someone that is older.

• When I was a freshmen... that's all I dated were seniors.

What Guys Said 6

• yes it is man.

• I didn't do it back then and I wouldn't do it if I knew in HS what I know now.

• Read the Romeo and Juliet laws in your state to make sure you are legal!

• Definitely wrong

• Yes. Too much of an age gap. Maturity is very different.

• No but I never did that