Tips for approaching girls?

Well after two years of self reflection I am where I should be. Passing school, good job, close with my friends, healthy body.

Only thing left is to start trying my luck.

Any tips on how to go about it? And mental advice when things seem to be going bad because I don't expect smooth sailing? I honestly expect several rejections at first.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can read my tinder take.. Read the "Be Bold" part of it. I think that might help you a little bit. If you have any questions after reading that then I'll try and help you out as best I can.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27884-the-definitive-tinder-guide-for-the-sexually-inclined

• That's cool. I really liked the part where you say not to feel ashamed for showing interest or telling a girl you find her attractive.

Any tips for when it gets rough though? I'm a noob at this so I expect a bunch of fails at first, but I don't want to get discouraged

• Yeah man.. a lot of women don't get approached like that anymore and despite femanazi's telling us otherwise they really dig that kind of shit. You have a good attitude already since you expecting fails and accepting that it will happen. I get rejected almost everyday man but I'm always approaching. It just gets to a point where it doesn't really affect your confidence eventually. It's hard to translate my tinder techniques to real life because I don't know who you really are or your personality. I think you jsut have to find your niche and develop your style.. I think being genuine is number 1. If you aren't acting like yourself and attempting all of this PUA shit then girls can pick up on that quickly. I think the key is just to be genuine and be funny. You could start out with those too and get comfortable. Once you start getting comfortable with that you can start to try to sexually escalate with your approaches..

What Girls Said 1

• There is no special way. Be bold and talk to them.

What Guys Said 2

• When I first started approaching girls, I was so much in my head that the girl was basically irrelevant to me. I was focusing on what I was doing, and to be honest while it's good to get out of your head.. This helps with the rejection. If I saw an attractive girl and approached her, I honestly didn't care if she rejected or not.. I was too busy congratulating myself for having the courage to do what a lot of guys simply can't. As you go you'll improve, you'll become a better conversationalist and will become more attractive personality and confidence wise.

I don't know if you watch Simple Pickup or any of those, but Kong had a video where he got rejected very harshly but at least 10 girls straight after each other one night, he just found it hilarious, because he wasn't aiming to try to impress them or get their number, he was aiming to go out, talk to some cute girls and enjoy himself... And if the girls happened to like that, great... If not, cool.

• My advice is take the advice of the girls who answer, starting with "Be bold and talk to them".