Is there anything I can say or do to convince my girlfriend to stay with me?

I'll try to keep it short, we dated a few years back and it didn't work out due to my immaturity. I didn't cheat or anything, I just wasn't mature and started dumb fights for no reason and ended up hurting her in the end. Not a day goes by that I don't feel bad about it. Fast forward two years later, I've grown up a lot, I'm more mature, got my grades up in college, and quite frankly I'm an all around better person. So we started dating again for about a week after she said she missed me and blah blah. But now she's scared again that I'm going to hurt her, she says she's happy with me, but doesn't feel the same as last time due to what I did in the past. I've done my best to assure her I won't hurt her again, because I have changed and I have people who can back me up on that, but she says she's going to take time to think about it. Is there anything I can do besides wait? Because I don't want to rush her, but it is killing me, and hanging out before she makes this choice seems unlikely. But she did ask me to visit her at work today, should I take her up on that? Anyone have some advice?

What Girls Said 2

• I would go visit her, yes because she asked you to. She might take it the wrong way if you don't go, and think you don't really mean what you say because you can't follow through with it. Honestly the best thing to do is to wait, because time will show her. The more she sees you the way you are now, the more she'll start believing you. Otherwise they're just words until proven otherwise. I would advise you to still try though. Even if she says she needs time, always put your best foot forward and do whatever you would do if you guys were fully together.

• Yes take her up on it! Show up at her work with a coffee or her favourite beverage. Always show up, that's #1. I think you're best bet to prove to her you've changed is do everything opposite of what you did before. Show up, call when you say you're going to, take her on dates, surprise her (big or small), don't flirt with or hit on other girls, dont get mad at her for silly things. I don't know why it didn't work out the first time, maybe if you gave more specifics I could give you better advice.

What Guys Said 1

• visit her at work, and just say you're a different person, and you REALLY want to make this relationship work. Tell her that you're not going to hurt her, and whatever choice she makes you'll respect that choice, and the outcomes that follow