He kinda rejected me? What should I do?

So we have a math exam coming up and I texted my crush for the first time asking if he'd learn math with me.. He's in my class and I've liked him for a long time. And then he said because he wasn't that good in the first exam he wouldn't be the best to ask. And I'm a really shy person so it did cost me a lot of motivation to just text him... And now I feel soo bad, idek what to do I feel somehow like throwing up and really sick. What should I doo? I'm scared he knows that I like him and thinks I'm dumb cause obviously he kinda rejected me because I know he's actually good in maths, he just wasn't good in the first exam. Omg I really need to forget about him but how? 😭😭

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down, he didn't reject you, he just felt he wasn't the best to help you. You're overthinking it, I'm sure he didn't face it as a rejection because he probably doesn't even know you like him. It was just an invitation to study togheter, you didn't ask him out or anything like that, so it's not a rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't even reject you, he just doesn't want you to fail because he didn't do well in the first exam. You are kinda overthinking it.

What Guys Said 2

• how'd you get his number in the first place? (if you're that shy)

• Find another crush cutie
    Best option I guess

What Girls Said 0