How do I tell this guy at work that I like him?

I started a new job and there is a guy there who i really like, i see him 3 times a week, i dont know if he likes me back? He does talk to me at work and he added me on snaphat, he started a conversation on snapchat and asked me how my driving lesson went and talked a few more times too. I dont know how to tell him i like him? Should i wait for him to tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you
    guys won't waste their time

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should be the first one to say something. If you wait then he may never say anything. Plus it is so much more amazing when a girl actually admits it first coming from a guys perspective!

• What about proposing doing something outside work?

"Hi JOHN/LEONARD/KEVIN [smile], how would you like to have a coffee on Saturday morning?"

If he's awake when you say this, there's a good chance he'll get the message.

• not a good idea to get involved with coworkers. you might just be infatuated, since it's new and all. talk to him, find stuff out about him, we like to talk!

What Girls Said 0