What is his PROBLEM?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I have been fighting so he moved out 1 month ago. We barely spoke for a month. We started talking a few days ago, as he got back into town from work, we tried to make plans and he told me he still needs alone time. I asked if he wanted to break up? And he said "i just need some time right now"...
He still has our photo on his fb, his computer, tv at my place... Im confused?

He doesn't want me to go date other people, but yet doesn't want to see me, talk to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably enjoying being semi-single. I guess since he is in town he can finally think about staying in a relationship with you or not. You had him on your mind obviously more than he did you and needing more than a month to decide isn't a good sign either way he chooses.

Most Helpful Girl

• He still needs some space from you but is not breaking up with you or he would have said yes we are broken up. He needs time to think and see if he wants to stay in this or not. So y'all are still together. Thats why he dont want you dating anyone else bc he still wants you. Give him time. Step back a bit; however, dont wait forever.

What Guys Said 1

• Confused about what? No mystery here.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure there's no one else in the picture that he's also trying to figure out? If he's not seeing you, maybe he's seeing someone else and is trying to decide between the two of you. Just a thought. I've seen you post this question like 20 times lol so from following this issue that is what I am gathering.

• He has a photo of us on his fb... so i doubt that he would be able to get away with that, while publicly displaying that we are together.

• There's a good chance they don't have each other on Facebook yet...

• You dont think most girls look up the guys they are seeing on facebook?

• Sometimes people need space to see if you are what they are truly happy with. Give him space and don't talk to him for a while - that eats guys alive.