Why are women so expensive?

You pick them up and take them to dinner. After a while, all that adds up and you realize women are expensive. Why can't women love us for us and not for the stuff we can offer them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am expensive BUT I pay for my own stuff.

Do not, have never, and WILL NEVER like a man paying for anything.

The ONLY man who has ever paid for a date was my ex of 4 years. After 2 years of dating, this mofo excused himself from the table to go to the bathroom.
    He came back and said "let's go".

I told him we had to split the check. He smirked that damn smirk of his and said "I already paid.".

Turns out he talked to the waitress, explained that I'd never let him pay before and he wanted to do something nice for me. Showed me the receipt.

Otherwise, I pay or we split it. If you want to pay, you've got to do something like he did. OR catch me on a day when I'm exhausted and too tired to care (one in a million there).

• @Consultantisback - Why are YOU such an expensive trophy boyfriend? UGH ;)

• If you pay me a $85,000 ✌

• @ConsultantIsBack - "I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills"

:* Let it sink in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because pussy is more valuable and desired than dick, that's why. Obviously. Simple economics. Demand goes up, so does price. And the foundation of all human relationships is based on "What can you give me?" Don't act like males are any different. You want her to give you that pussy and make you feel good in other ways. That's the entire reason anyone does anything or associates with anyone--because they want something from them. Literally everything is give and take. Females just have different preferences on what they see as valuable. Ultimately, it might add up to a hell of a lot more than males ask for, but it's really just a matter of perspective.

What Girls Said 8

• What can you offer me you want to stick it to me. Is that what you want? I want to love you for you okay. Let's hang out. You want to put your penis inside me? That's not offering me anything I can't have any place any time anywhere by any guy. What makes you special? Why should I like you? You know something until you give me concrete examples of you what do you have to offer me I consider you just another guy. Oh yes now you will call me bitch. But you see I am not. I am merely responding to your hypothetical crap you are not throwing out pieces of candy. You are expressing a very arrogant attitude. The fact is the world cost money. You want to go Dutch treat? Fine there are 1 million girls who will accept that. But to come across with such arrogance and such a sense of self is repulsive. Now you know why you can't get a date. And if you tell me that many dates then why the hell are you complaining? Go to the back of the line. The world doesn't owe you anything.

• Wow your immaturity really shows.

• Rofl way to prove my point. Lol

• @kattfeesh 👏🏼 I applaud honesty

• HELL YEA! I WANT DIAMONDS COVERED CHOCOLATES! hahaha

• Hey, that's not fair. I've loved men with nothing to offer!

• The women you're going after are superficial. That's your problem.

• wrong girls bro, wrong girls...

• Women take what you offer... Offer nothing and be good company and they stop being expensive.

• 😳😳Not Muslim woman's lol we love a guy for who he is and were not expensive 😂😂lol

• Iv started dating and he won't let me pay for anything. I hate it as in my last relationship I always paid ha. Him paying makes me feel less of an independent woman, I did tell him this and he said he understands you can next time then doesn't let me. I'm sure I will find a way to pay haha

What Guys Said 7

• You can do things to save:
    -hiking is free and amazing!
    -have her over and Cook for her, cook together
    -groupons for fun things to do together
    -Netflix n chill, use your parents account. Hahaha totally jk guys
    -Costco flowers instead of florists that quintuple the prices
    -and in general, you don't want to spend tons of money on girls ESPECIALLY early on. It's bad to have to "qualify yourself" to her. Def don't want to do that

• Because you have to pay to play. . .

• Men have lower standards while women have higher standards. Social media and the internet has a huge part in WHY. A man that's average in looks will have a rough time getting a date on a dating app like Tinder. He might get 1 message from an overweight girl with baggage looking for a young stud to bang. Take an average girl on Tinder and I guarantee she'll have 100 messages in 1 hour. The only way to find a girl that's not a gold digger is to date a girl that's not as attractive as you and makes significantly more.

• We're naturally the providers and the ones who do the approaching.

• because people are materialistic

• Haha "why can't women love us" - its not in their nature to love. Women love status and money, they can never admit it but i have seen it time and time again.

Best advice, seduce women, get them in bed, use them and done.

• Lmfaoo. You're so pathetic. I feel so sad for you.

• @kelvinmed haha the thing is he has nobody and never will.

• Because they were raised that way.