Have I become a booty call?

I have been with a guy for 8mos. In the beginning we had sex every weekend and called and text everyday several times a day. We talked about private and deep things. Then I called him out on a lie and he says he loves me but we haven't seen each other or had sex in over a month and hardly ever talk. But he continues to set up dates but then cancels them the night of with a lame excuse.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Can't even say you're a booty call because you haven't had sex in a month either. To put it plainly, you've become nothing. But I imagine if he were to make you part of his life again, it would be mostly sexual. Not your fault though. If he couldn't handle you calling him out on a lie, he was not thinking of a relationship with you.

• Should I let him come back but not fall for the sex trap? I still have feelings for him and he says he still loves me.

• If you do I would do so cautiously and not make it easy on him. He lied and then bolted on you. Doesn't sound like the beginnings of a promising relationship. But if he were to come back, make the boy work for it to prove he's not the scum bag he seems to be. If he doesn't work to prove he's looking for the real deal, he doesn't really want it.