What's the craziest red flag when going on a date?

Mine was a girl that admitted to stabbing her ex in the leg because her boyfriend didn't buy her an iPad. She didn't go to jail because her boyfriend claimed it was an accident. *Ummm... Waiter... Check please!"

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT THEE FAAWWKKK!! ahhahaha nahh yoo! damnnn
    hahah i wouldn't even have asked for the check in front of her because she might have just been crazy enough to stab me there and then!! pff hahah

I might have just accidentally dipped out! haha jk jk...

But i guess my craziest red flag has only been a guy who told me the first time we spoke "Where have you been alll my life?"
    Meaning he was a bit possesive and overly needy. That's it.. I never actually really had a red flat while on a first or second date..

Hmm.. maybe now that I think about it, it could be that one time, a guy I went on a date with few weeks ago told me right when we just met "people (or girls) get upset with me because I dont respond texts right away"... while they are on their phone 24/7.

I then told him, well dont worry, you're not going to have that with me ;)
    After 2 weeks, he started taking long to respond and my last message he didn't respond.. so now I know, he was probably just fucking around and looking for some fun and didn't have the decency to actually leave but ghost me.. Should have picked up on it when he said it, but I guess I didn't care enough to - since I was also only looking for some fun, just a shame the fun ended rather early.. Boring poop! haha his lost :p lol

• the was I see it... they are afraid we might want more from them, but tdont realize its just fun lol...

• @LaBellaStar

yeahhh! That's so annoying and stupid! That just goes to show how dumb some men are.. lol
      girls just wanna have fun too you knoww :p haha
      Plus, if i wanted something more serious with him, I would have been more serious with him as well.. all our talks were only fun and jokes, so it was clear that it was about having a good time, but I guess he didn't see that.. OH well, his loss lol there are many more players and fishes in the sea who are also looking for the same thing :) :) :)

He missed out on having some good times ahha guess not everybody is ready to dive in the fun pool :p ahhaha :D :D :D #tooafraid

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw seeing this older girl once. She was 29 at the time, and I must have been 21-22. We met via friends at a party. She was like in full predator mode the whole night. She was like a lioness in heat. She had a very soft, subtle, but confident mack.

Ther were a few instances that I hadn't really picked up on before. We were in a cafe/lounge once, and this group of younger girls (18-22) sat at the table next to us. She whispered in my ear, "Which one do you want to take back home? Let me know and I'll make it happen."

Then, we were at a bar in Brooklyn, and there was a deep couch there, and we started making out... like really making out... like XXX-rated making out... and the manager literally came up to us and told us to stop or get out.

But none of that sort of clicked or registered in my head. I don't really know what I was thinking. I think that's the problem, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't even attracted to her. I mean, she wasn't ugly. But I wasn't moved by her face, and all I kept thinking when I looked at her body was, "God, she looks so old." I honestly think I was just having sex with her because all my friends thought she was hot, and were sort of vicariously living through me (I know, very stupid reason to have sex and date someone).

Then, we took my dad's boat out to Long Island one day, it was just the two of us. She started saying these crazy things, like, "Work just isn't for me. I tried it, but I don't like it. I just see myself more at home, being a good mother with kids, and cooking for you for when you come home, and wearing sexy outfits to surprise you when YOU come back from work."

I like didn't know how to be in my own body. I swear, part of my wanted to slap her across the face. First, to wake her up and hopefully snap her out of it. Second, because I honestly felt really insulted. She looked at me like this naive idiot young guy that she honestly believed would fall for something like that?

So, we continued the date, and after that, I just sort of ended it. I was like, why the F am I still seeing this girl? Where is this going? Nowhere. Adios

• She's getting desperate and hooking up with younger men like yourself because you have one thing on your mind... sex. I'd say hookup with her but don't be in a relationship and use your own condoms. They have a tendency to poke holes in condoms because they're in baby rabies mode.

• Long-since broken things off with that girl. I was just giving you an example.

What Girls Said 28

• I called the red flag on a date when he told me that he enjoys taking the virginity of underage girls... oddd ball

• LMAO OH MY LAWD 😂

for me, it's either knowing he's had a loooooongggg history or is a real sissy. i am looking for a MAN.

• Bringing up an ex on the first date. Or even the first few dates. If we're at a restaurant, I also expect him to treat the waiter/waitress nicely. Also admitting to doing any sort of crime or illegal stuff would be a deal breaker to me.

• omg! also why the hell did she admit that on a first date lmaooo

mine would be when i went on a date with this guy i met on tinder. he seemed like a nice dude. he was *ahem* not a very... fit dude but he tried to preach to me about nutrition and eating healthy and about how the healthiest way to live is by not eating all day and just drinking lots of water and sometimes eating dinner and then eating whatever he wanted for dinner. if you're going to talk to me about nutrition and health, that's awesome i love that stuff, but like wtf? at least say things that are true lol then at the end of the date he told me he wanted to come meet all my friends by visiting me the next day!

• Haha I thought I was messed up. There is hope after all

• She's bi-polar on top of having daddy issues. He probably saw that you were fit and wanted to start a conversation. A better approach for him is to ask you for advice to see if you have other things to talk about.

• It wasn't a date, but some random number texted me with "Hey babygirl :*". I asked who it was and he said "Ethan" or something like that, and he asked if I was Melissa. I said no, and he proceeded to ask who I was. I told him, and he said "Oh. Are you single?" Poor guy never got a response

• A guy once bragged about running off from a taxi when drunk without paying, and also about putting a guy in hospital after hitting him in a club, and getting to spend a night in the police lockup for doing so : It was pretty much like "I do not do violence, goodbye!"

• Almost every date this year was a fail.

The most recent one, though: an hour before we were supposed to meet, he asked me if I could put on a high heels because that turns him on a lot. Okay, bye.

• Wow that's intense lol!

I was on a dirst date and the guy kept on saying how lucky he was and telling me how amazing I was. I'm not ugly and I know I'm cute I'm also just very average, also when it's repeated like it's played on a loop it becomes annoying. But the major red flag was when he started making plans about how I could take him to China and he's gonna take me to Italy. He also said that we would make tons of amazing cute little babies and have tons of fun making them. He finished it by saying that he hopes to have babies by Christmas (this was in feb) which I told him that is so not happening then he revised and said of course we need to be married first which I also said is not happening. When I declined the 2nd date invitation he accused me of meeting and f-ing other guys which I didn't event reply and blocked him from on my phone.

• oh yeah... I had a date with a "breeder" once too... he was OK during the first date, but he really came on strong on the second. Then he got all bitchy and demanding to set up third date, but I genuinely was busy on the days he suggested and he assumed i was blowing him off (I wasn't, I was actually going to give him a fighting chance) and getting all pushy, he really pissed me off so I told him to fuck off. My life was crazy busy at that time and the last thing I needed was some nagging guy.

• @bomba78 I totally get what you mean! This guy was crazy and delusional, it's the first date and he's already has our whole future planned out. We just went on a date and suddenly I'm his. I don't have time or need the extra stress.

• If they only talk about themselves and show no interest in my life... been through that once or twice now. :/

• I meet a really nice guy, he took me out and everything seemed perfect at first. He told me he wanted to be in a loving committed relationship, Sounded fantastic! :D but then he finished the sentence "I want to be in a loving committed relationship... until the end of summer"

• The smell of desperation in the air... a huge turnoff. My other favorite red flag is when a girl wants to date me and she says to me, "I had my fun and ready to settle down with you!" And I reply with "So dating you is supposed to be expensive, miserable, and a chore? I'm out!"

• Haha yeah either extreme is scary.

• On the trip to and home from dinner, he nearly ran into three different cars while driving, and I had to take over to park his car in the restaurant parking lot...

• The guy asked me how many dates was it going to take for me to have sex he then complained about how much he hated virgins. I'm a virgin so I just stood up and left the restaurant.

• Lol, OH MY!!!

My red flag was really early in to my date. I went to meet him at his house and he started to talk about golden showers. I was a bit taken back by his forwardness... So I ask to use the toilet before we leave and walk past his bedroom, only to spot the giant yellow colored stain on his bed. Needless to say, I ended that date pretty quickly!
    He eventually sent me some awful dick pic to show me 'what I was missing'. Who breeds these strange people?

• My craziest red flag was a guy who pretty much insulted me and called me fat. And then proceeded to tell me the story about how he got arrested. Also was too obsessed with bit coins.

• Hahaha the description in your question.

It wasn't a first date, but my sister dated a guy for a while, he proposed on the third date.

• He talked about himself for what felt to me like 20 weeks, even though it was probably "only" 20 minutes. Without understanding my more than subtile hints that I was pas bored and no longer listening.

• One date I had a girl that wouldn't stop talking. And when I would interject to give my thought, she would say how rude I was. Later on that nigh she said, "I don't like you because you don't talk much!" LOL!

• Yeah. walk away. 1 because she demands material reward 2because she's a psychopath 3 if she's telling you that then she likely believes she was right to stabo you could be next

• when a guy lies
    treats you like crap

• The 20 something guy tried to brag about how he was so messed up after his ex that he blew $100,000 at a Casino. What kind of young person has that kind of legal money to throw around?

• Or the guy who tried to drug and assult me... I've tried to block that one out. After my bff came to my rescue he kept trying to text me creepy shit. And he still thinks he is the "good guy who finished last".

• Trust fund babies that don't know the value of a dollar.

• if someone were to tell me that they harmed an animal.
    since that is a common trait in psychopaths.

• Just ten minutes into your very first date together, they are already asking you for a second date.

• talking about their ex's

• I had a guy ask me on a date with an entire row of gold teeth, two blunts behind his ear and his pants down to his knees.

Bitch, please.

• when a guy lies
    treats you like crap

• Talking about his ex, and more than once?

• Hahaha well I feel luck now because I haven't had anything as bad as you!

I hate when guys ask upfront how many dates before you will sleep with him. One guy asked me before I met him if I would sleep with him on the first date because he rarely ever gets a second date lol.

When a guy tells me on the first date that he is keen to meet my 7 year old daughter - I haven't even decided if I like you enough for a second date let alone introduce you to my girl.

A guy that repeatedly tries to kiss me when I dont want to kiss him.

A guy that shows up unreasonably late - totally disrespectful. If he can't respect you on the first date when he's supposedly trying to make an impression...

• When he's starting to talk about crazy shit like Elvis is still alive 😂

• He followed me home without me knowing

What Guys Said 24

• When she actually has a penis.

• LOL! Or when she/he starts to talk and her/his voice sounds deeper than yours.

• As long as she doesn't sound like a man I am good XD

• that is a hellish red flag!!

mine was i went on date with a girl who was telling me about a trip to new orleans. she tells me it was a whirlwind but doesn't really remember much. she said she said the last thing she remembered before waking up in an a hotel room that was not hers was going to a jazz festival and then there was a 3 day blank... i stayed for the rest of the date but that was that

• When the girl expects you to pay.

• When I was a young man, I learned that if I was interested in a girl I should get into her home medicine cabinet as early as possible, to look for prescription psychiatric medications.
    There really are a lot of crazy females out there.
    A couple of years ago the Australian Government's Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (it subsidises the cost of specified medications) stated that one in four adult females were on some form of prescription psychiatric medication.
    My only surprise was that the figure was not greater.

• Great advice to young men. I also do the same. Painkillers all over the sink... I'm gone.

• When they ask you how much you make a year and some ask if that's a good job. Means they are gold diggers

• I flip it on them and say, "How penises have penetrated your orifices?" Of course they say, "Why does it matter how many men I had sex with?" I'd say, "Why does it matter how much I make in my career?"

• Good stuff

• a good red flag for me would be taking her on a date and she tells another guy to meet her there in 10 minutes and then she vanishes lol

• Snap! Have a similar story. A woman got a dic pic at the bar ( saw the reflection from her glasses ) and told me her mom is having an emergency and she has to go. My response, "Does she have a penis bursting out of her chest Alien's style?" The bartender that heard the conversation and saw the incoming dic pic laughed so hard he was out of breath. He told the other patrons what happened to point she was laughed outside the bar. To this day, I get a one free drink for the "most epic burn" he's ever heard.

• She reacted to a D pic in a way other than to laugh at it? Damn...

• @redeyemindtricks The D pic was from some random guy she met on Tinder. Some women get wet over a well endowed man.

• *She's non-religious.
    *She's a regressive leftist/feminist/"liberal".
    *She read/watched "50 Shades of Grey" and enjoyed it.

• The plus side of dating a feminist, we can split the bill because of... GENDER EQUALITY!!!

• No, no, enjoying 50 Shades of Grey is a good thing. It tells you how she wants to be treated in the bedroom. . . or dungeon.

• @cth96190 Only if you have Christians Grey's looks and money.

• Dear Lord, that's awful!

I think a major red flag I missed with my first girlfriend was the fact that we had to hide away from her parents and lie that I was just her friend and gay.

That went on for 3 whole years...

• good thing you caught that red flag rather quickly... ;-)

• A girl saying she's older than she really is sends me over the horizon in a Speedy Gonzales way.

• This was prior to the date but a girl told me I should make fun of her ex's babydick in case we ran into him. I should have called it off after that, but oh well lesson learned.

• Sounds like she wants to provoke a fight. Nothing gets women more excited than having them fight over her.

• What was worse about it was I actually knew the guy from high school. My two younger brothers were friends with his family.

• She acts really slutty, flirty and horny. That means she wants to fuck me and then leave me.

• "So I worship Satan"

• Always makes me pay

• The flag of the Union of the Soviet Socialist Republics.

• Fuck dude, I hate those gold diggers.

• An Adam's Apple. If I see that shit, I'm out. Ain't gon' be no hangover 3 in this mf.

• That is a bucket of crazy you don't need to kick over.

• She goes on and on about her ex. She shows up high

• Yours is a very serious one.

I think self harming people are also red flags

• When a girl starts going on and on about all of the guys she has been with who abused her or treated her like shit... You better RUN FAST!!!

• If they look nothing like they were supposed to.

• this i girl i hooked up with at a party, she added me on fb the next day and i found out she was a vegan/ animal praiser weirdo slut. didn't talk to her after that.

• I found out her father was a big time gangster. One wrong move out of me and father wouldn't think twice about having me strung up somewhere in a dark warehouse just waiting to have 10 bars of shit kicked out of me lol

• If she say she's a feminist I'm gone...