Does it sound like my standards for women are too high?

I have been doing thinking about what kind of woman I would want to be with. I like women who are physically attractive on the outside, and has beautiful personality and mind on the inside. A woman who tries to be kind and polite. I would also like it if she was someone who is wants her own career and wants to be independent. And I would also like her to be someone who is more conservative socially.
Also I find Tattoo's Piercing's (other then ears), Ear Gages, and any other body modification to be a complete turn off. Those things are just not my preference.

• Standards are too high.
    17% (6)17% (2)17% (8)Vote
  • Standards are fine.
    83% (29)83% (10)83% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you have to offer her. If you are attractive, also have a good job, also clean cut and you treat her like a queen then I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to snag a woman that is your equal. If you can't offer someone back those things then I might say your standards are too high.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually have the same standards, may be a little different but that's pretty much what I would want in the future... and those standards are great and very reasonable!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• those are just fine man. dont settle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those are fine, honestly as long as you don't start making lists of characteristics you expect your partner to have or your expectations start to show exclusivity disposition you're good.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think standards can be too high. Who you end up with is so important. Why should it be compromised in anyway?

You're totally fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine, anyone who gets offended is stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope sounds possible!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote B.

Every person has their own standards which no one else should question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think your standards are good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty basics at least compared to mine

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You are fine. I have seen people with way higher standards than that. That is much lower standards than most women I have met.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds good, just whatever ur standards are you have to provide equal standards

0|1
    0|0