What are your physical and non physical turn offs about someone?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical:
    Anything that is normally perceived as masculine. Personally I'm against gender roles, and I encourage people to be who ever they wanna be regardless of gender, but I can't help the fact that I am more physically attracted to traditionally feminine girls. So naturally, a girl who is large in size, has angular features, or particularly hairy is going to turn me off.

Non-Physical:
    Similar to my reasons above, girls with deep voices put me off. Also, I am a somewhat passive and reserved person, so people who are too aggressive or blunt make me uncomfortable, and people who are excessively loud or obnoxious also turn me off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight so this is for guys;
    Turn ons:
    Physical: Long hair, stubble (not a full beard), unique coloured eyes (blues and greens) slim/skinny or slightly toned, light chest hair, piercings and tattoos, usually slightly femine looking
    Non-physical: Generosity, kindness, patience, good conscience, thoughtful, likes animals, own opions

Turn offs:
    Physical: Chavy looking, shaved hair, hipster style, athletic style, very muscley, bad teeth (i'm squeamish about teeth) beards/moustache

Non-physical: lying, reckless, harsh, controlling, having no own opinion of his own

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• She has to have a pretty face. Nice body also.
    Needs to be smart
    Great personality
    Has respect and is caring
    Balanced between talking and listening
    Definitely not someone who just wants to have sex
    is completely honest and shares true feelings
    Doesn't pretend to be someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • BLONDES/RED-HEADS

not modest, CUSSING, CAN'T COOK, TALKS ABOUT MY FAMILY, & DOESN'T MIND HER OWN BUSINESS.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical- bad hygiene
    Non physical- closed minded and not approachable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Baldness.

Controlling.

0|0
    0|0