Tired and don't know what to do! I am 30 single whenever I go all men are taken! Where I can single men over 30? Is this possible?

Please don't say online because I don't like online dating.

Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps the problem is your not putting any effort into finding a guy, come on your a 41 year old female getting a guy isn't that difficult, were not going to jump out of a bush and say here we are, you probably wouldn't even notice. so, why haven't you found a guy sooner? why all of a sudden your interest? perhaps youve just lost out in the game cause you waited too long, "waiting" there's the real problem which girls tend to do (and because girls lack or have no interest in guys in the first place) then they turn around an end up like your situation.
    so my advice is you have to approach someone (whos alone) and dont keep expecting the guys to do everything cause it doesn't ever work that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your choice is online. Or through mutual friends. Or bars.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm actually over 30 and single, but I never want children so I don't know how to really make a relationship work and since I never really expect them to last forever in the first place, especially not when it is the very first time.

Have you tried other dating apps pertaining to your current demographic or region locally?

To be frank, not everyone will be guaranteed to ever marry or be in a relationship, and happily ever after is all really just a lie. What are your goals here? Do you expect to find someone to just date, form an emotional connection, then marriage and have children and a family of your own? Well again, no guarantees that it will happen. But if that's what you want then keep on trying, ask friends, relatives, co-workers and see if they can introduce you to whomever they know are still single and are still looking. But even then no guarantees that it would work out between the person that they introduced to you and yourself.

• I'm single

• This might shed some light on your situation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPFnvniA7w

• At your age women usually hit the wall. Although I do reckon if you lower your standards enough.. you'll find somebody eventually. If you didn't waste your prime years (20s) whoring around as most girls do these days and focused on finding a nice guy to be in a relationship with who's a good provider you wouldn't be in this mess.

• Saying you want something, and asking how to get it, then immediately rejecting the best, simplest, and quickest answer is a recipe for failure. Just saying.

• I didn't get it! What do you mean?

• I mean what I said.

You SAY, "Help me. I want blah, blah, blah. "
      ******BUT*******
      The best way to get what you want IS online dating, and the next words out of your mouth are...
      *****BUT*******
      "No online dating."

• Go out drinking. Stop caring about partners, make yourself happy first. The rest will follow naturally.

• It says you're 41

• It depends on how many partners you've had. A good man over 30 with any self respect wouldn't marry a woman with a high partner count.

What Girls Said 1

• I like networking events for young career professionals. . Some men put off marriage/kids until they are secure in their career. Plus these guys have jobs!