What Are The Best Spots For A High School Date?

I plan on taking this girl that I like on a FIRST date in the future. From personal experience, what are the best affordable spots to take a girl out to? Girls what is the most romantic place a guy could take you to? How and what place gives you that romantic vibe?

What Girls Said 1

• I personally enjoy the more casual outings when I am just starting to date a guy. For instance walking around (maybe somewhere with nice natural views), getting coffee, or something. you could grab something to eat or drink and then go walking near a lake if there is one nearby, or sit somewhere peaceful and talk. I personally find those to be the most memorable dates.

• Yeah the girl I like, I hear she Dosen't like it when guys come off too strong on her. So yeah I definitely see your point. Hmm.. gotta think. I live in the city.

What Guys Said 2

• We had this hill that you would hike up to.. Called it suicide hill lol. I don't know why. Anyways you would go out and see movie.. then you'd have drinks ready in your car. You'd slam 4 shots and then run up the up the hill. Takes like 20 minutes to get to the top.. you can see a view of the whole city.. it's fcking beautiful. It's was always a guaranteed smash.