It's a huge fear of mine... I'm scared I'll never someone who will love me and want to be married to me.
- Kind of9%(5)10%(10)Vote13%(5)
Most Helpful Guy
That is not a fear for some men.
Because our hand will not:
1. Divorce us and take everything that we own.
2. Obtain a child-support order that will turn us into the hand's impoverished slave for the rest of our lives.
3. Have men with guns sent to drag us away in chains and throw us into prison if we are unable to pay the aforementioned child-support order.
4. Make the standard false allegations of martial rape, domestic violence and molestation of one's own children.
5. Make a false allegation of domestic violence that will have us classified as a violent felon for the rest of our lives, without any evidence or due process in a court.
All things considered, for a man staying single has a lot to recommend it.1
Most Helpful Girl
I fear I'll never find someone who will love me for who I am, and love me despite my flaws.
I find it difficult to find a guy who'll listen to me when I tell him how I feel , and try to understand my feelings.
Relationships are about communication, compromise and sacrifices. Not many people seem to fight and make an effort to make a relationship survive.
I'll know it's true love when the love is stronger than the challenges we face , and stronger than pride.