Anyone really scared that they might never get married?

It's a huge fear of mine... I'm scared I'll never someone who will love me and want to be married to me.

• Yes
  • No
  • Kind of

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not a fear for some men.
    Why?
    Because our hand will not:
    1. Divorce us and take everything that we own.
    2. Obtain a child-support order that will turn us into the hand's impoverished slave for the rest of our lives.
    3. Have men with guns sent to drag us away in chains and throw us into prison if we are unable to pay the aforementioned child-support order.
    4. Make the standard false allegations of martial rape, domestic violence and molestation of one's own children.
    5. Make a false allegation of domestic violence that will have us classified as a violent felon for the rest of our lives, without any evidence or due process in a court.
    All things considered, for a man staying single has a lot to recommend it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fear I'll never find someone who will love me for who I am, and love me despite my flaws.

I find it difficult to find a guy who'll listen to me when I tell him how I feel , and try to understand my feelings.

Relationships are about communication, compromise and sacrifices. Not many people seem to fight and make an effort to make a relationship survive.

I'll know it's true love when the love is stronger than the challenges we face , and stronger than pride.

• The person you're going to spend the rest of your life with is out there creating memories that you'll about when eventually meet them. Be patient! 😜

What Guys Said 25

• B, why even bother to fear it. Go out there and explore the world and have fun. The world is a big fucking place waiting to be explored and experienced by you. Forget about whether you will or will not ever marry, worry more about what you will do and have done before your time is up in this world. Live every day and every moment of your life as if it's going to be your last because you never know when your time is up anyway, instead of focusing so much on the things you do not have any real control over.

• I'm more scared that I might get married than not

• kind of, never dated any girl or had sex or anything, andgirls actually never ever ever ever speak to a guy unless he talks to her first, so ill probably end up single. guess I don't give a fuck anymore. im almost 30 and have no interactions with girls unless it's a pass by them on a sidewalk or a car. whatever, love sex and girls mean nothing, it's like what the fucking point of all this trouble, not to say there aren't good girls, but it becomes, what do I have to do, and what does she expect.

• I'm more scared of marrying the wrong chick.

• No. I don't even think about. Marriage is not a personal goal of mine, however lasting love sounds interesting... :D I'd happily marry the right girl, but I'm not looking for marriage for marriage sake. I've loved, I've laughed and cried... So I don't feel an absence... It would be awesome to meet a girl worth loving for the rest of my life though. Only time will tell...

• I would give zero fucks, since I'm not looking forward to losing my freedom

• Definitely, but the thing that scares me the most is that I might marry a woman that only likes me for my personality but thinks I am ugly. I want to marry a woman that is both emotionally and physically attracted to me.

• When we say that we value personality over looks, it doesnn't mean marrying someone we think is ugly. But that a good personality makes a guy look far more attractive

• @CocoChanelN5 Well since I'm not female, I'll never understand that. I've heard that a lot. Does that mean a man's personality instantly makes a guy look attractive?

• i'm a little late on this but definitely! I that's 10000% true for myself. Personality makes or break a guy. So let your personality shine even if you feel that your looks are mediocre, it's the deciding factor.

• me 🙋 I'm scared because I'm too antagonist and I'm obstinate. I'm a college drop out and girls of Kerala never marry a boy without a degree no matter how much money he has. I have my own house, car and an expensive yamaha bike. but the girls of Kerala are too much obsessed with educational qualifications.

• Heh no I'm not at all worried about it.

• I can live on my own, but I also enjoy being around people I love. So I'm not scared, but I hope to be married eventually.

• like @JSmuve I'm much more afraid of getting married to the wrong person than not getting married at all

• No. That means no kids and no alimony, more money for me.

• Not me.

• We all die alone in the end so for me it's not much of a concern.
    Hope all goes well for you though.

• Not at all.
    Scared of marriage? Hell yeah

• I definitely am.

• Why?

• You are probably a decent human being, which means that you are of no interest to most females in the 15 to 30 age range.
      They want players who will break their hearts and bad boys who will treat them like crap.

• @cth96190 lol. Unfortunately, you are correct. It's sad but true.

• Yes I'm constantly thinking I might turn out to be the male version of cat woman

• Most fuus aren't getting married well the smart ones

• I don't want to get married.

• Yes, big fear of mine too.

• With the amount of mining we do? Naahhhh

@phoenix98

• Sort of - I'm 28 but in no hurry.
    I am not ready. lol

• I'm more scared of being divorced over my penis size. I'd rather stay single.

• Shouldn't live your life in fear

• Yup I hope I can find a girl to marry, while I'm still young

What Girls Said 27

• i feel like it's one of those things that would creep up on me, but probably not till I'm almost 30. I'm in no rush anyway.

• Yes... good guys are so rare

• I want to get married, I know I can easily get married because I have had proposals since the age of 17, what I fear is actually not meeting and marrying my soul mate and end up in a mediocre marriage.

• I'm not really scared I won't get married cause I don't really wanna get married LOL
    I am however scared of never falling in love or having someone love me but that's a whole nother story

• What ever happens, happens.. I want to but am not fighting up

• You know once you get married you fear more things like divorce or your spouse dying... The fear never truly go away.

• I'm not scared of never getting married or never finding someone who loves me.
    I'm more scared of ending up alone, with no friends or people who care about me.

• No not really... I'd actually spas out thinking about the fact that I might EVER get married o_O

• Falling in love, hopefully getting married and starting a family are my biggest dreams! But I won't start a family w/o getting married. Nothing against people who do, it's just something I want.

• no cuz that's my plan actually lmao

• I always freak out about this. Keep in mind the fear is likely irrational and it is somewhat within your control.

• Absolutely. Very much so.

• Eh kinda

• yuppp lol im pretty picky and i can't really see myself settling for someone. hopefully i'll be able to meet the right person

• Dying alone worried me too, fam.

• I use to be but now I met the guy I know I'm going to marry

• Me cause at my age I dont think that will ever happen

• Nope because whatever happens, it's for a reason.

• Yeah that's a fear of mine

• yes no one wants to be alone for the rest of their life

• Doesn't everyone?

• OMG yes whenever i am planning out my life i dont know what to think when it comes to marraige

• more scared that i won't fall in love again.

• This sounds cliché but when God sees fit for you to meet the one He'll present him. I thought I'd never meet anyone and when I stopped looking God sent me my husband! So be patient and it'll happen. :)

• I feel that way everyday

• No, I don't want to get fucking married

• More like its a foregone conclusion. I'm 31 and never gotten a date and I'm shy...

Oh well...