Girls, Why would she just not talk to me?

There is this girl in my class that I have talked to twice in the past, both times she started the conversation in the hallways. We hit it off pretty well both times, but then I stopped going to class for a couple of months (attendance is optional) until the last month in which I started going again. I saw her everyday a lot since she sat near me, but neither of us said anything because the opportunity never arose. We both looked at each other a lot though. A few weeks later I saw her at a party and went over to talk to her, but she just couldn't talk to me or look at me, and instead her friend started talking to me.. I don't get it since we talked fine in the hallways a couple months ago.. Does she not like me or something? I think she's really cute so I'm kind of sad now that she went all quiet on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she has moved on from what ever potential you might have had. She might feel hurt that you didn't make time to come to class and see her.

What Girls Said 0