Guys are "intimidated" by my strong personality?

So at school everyone is dating and liking each other. I have never had a boyfriend or someone who liked me. My friends and family think it is due to my strong personality. I am sarcastic and don't take shit from anyone. I am not afraid to stand up to the annoying jocks and to stand up for myself. And I have big opinions. So basically my personality is like Kat's from 10 Things I hate about you.
I don't need a guy, but it would feel nice to get attention from the opposite sex.
What should I do? Do I have any hope in getting a guy? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound sort of full of it tbh. You're acting like there is no way you might be the problem (based off the question and your response to other people). You are very defensive and it's off putting.

What Guys Said 6

• Intimidated? LOL NO, they're not. They just gave better shit to do, than to be dealing with someone's shitty attitude.

• I am sorry what better things do they have to do? Jerk off?

• It's funny how you mention femninism and you not being equal to men.. yet you disregard men as being lower than you in this statement. Yes.. as if guys have nothing better to do in their lives other than to jerk off? You can't be serious right now.

• You just sound like a insecure bish that is completley full of herself tbh. You most likely have an off putting personality that is driving people away from you.

• Harsh you don't even know her bruh..

• When did femninism come into play? I mentioned that your personality is offputting because you actually think you are just too intimidating to guys when it's clear that isn't the issue? No idea how social equality came into play here.

• @Fusionpredz Stop white knighting.. This is cringe beyond levels I can describe. Block white knights on sight crew.

• A) you're ugly
    B) you're annoying
    C) you don't know how to have fun
    D) you're too uptight
    E) you lack the maternal characteristics that guys are naturally drawn to
    F) any combination of the above

• Tbh, it may not be so much of intimidated as more turned off by the RBF, non-feminine thing

• Guys aren't attracted to bitchiness unless you're super model hot. There is hope. Just don't be a bitch.

• Honestly I would rather be a bitch. I am not offended by that comment. Because bitches get stuff done.

• Guys like chill girls. We don't want an argument 24/7 and most people with big personality are usually insecure.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't just simply get attention from the opposite sex. Their attention seems to be none of your business.

I think that guys don't seem to be intimidated by "strong personalities". It appears to be their choice not pursuing you firsthand.

• Nah they just don't want someone who plays hard to get