Do guys like to be called handsome?

If not what word do you like to be called do describe your attractiveness?

That's good to know! Is it bad if I called him cute the other day? He told me I looked cute and I said u look pretty cute too

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For me saying a guy is handsome is like calling a girl pretty. It's purely a looks thing, but it's the nice way of saying it. Like pretty is the nice way to compliment a girls looks opposed to hot or sexy etc.
    I call him beautiful sometimes, he isn't the biggest fan of it, but I only do it when I want to describe him as a whole and that he's just a beautiful person. I wouldn't say it in public or anything, it's just something for him because he is one and he doesn't tell me off for it - but that is a compliment for your inside as well. To me, as I said, handsome is just looks and guys seem to like it.

What Guys Said 13

• It's decent.

• Yes, I do like that. I would far rather be called that by a woman than cute.

• Yes I always like it

• I think that it is a weird word, weird to say. Who made it up. I'd rather be called cute and I dont like that much either

• Yeah, handsome is the compliment I receive the most. It's always flattering when someone calls me that.

• who wouldn't, it's a clear compliment.

• I think it's a lot better then calling a guy cute. I don't like calling guys sexy... I think handsome way more of a compliment right?

• I hate cure but I'm 5'4 and look a lot younger so I get it quite often but never in terms of attractiveness.

• it boosts our morale and it shows us that you like us ;)

• sure :)

• No I like to be called sexy

• Handsome is the kind of word a woman uses so I prefer handsome to hot or cute.

• Yeah must of us like it

• Depends who is saying that.

• I like when girls call me slave.

What Girls Said 4

• Being called handsome is like:

"You are good looking but I'm not attracted to you."

So I don't think they would like it.

• I always say to my friend that he's handsome and he calls me "his fair lady", it's kind of funny, but he really is handsome. It's like being called beautiful, everyone likes that lol

• Handsome sounds really classy.

• i call my guy that and he likes it