Do you think I am so obsessed with my boyfriend help?

I feel like I am so obsessed with him. For example I can sit and wait all day for a message from him. When we don't talk, I feel so much sad. I want to know what he is doing everytime. When we don't talk for a while or he replies my messages late I want to leave him. But when I look at him he is so relaxed. There is no problem about us for him. So what you think? What should I do? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's normal. And after you get married you will feel sick and disgusted of him.

That's how women's minds work.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do seem rather obsessed. You should also be happy on your own otherwise it's unhealthy. To wait around for him and to feel miserable without is a warning sign of co-dependency. You need to work on yourself and form your own identity otherwise it will strain the relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should get a life and I mean that in the nicest way possible. If you had others to occupy your time, then you wouldn't be waiting around for him all the time

• Sounds like you're in the intital stage of your relationship. It will hopefully pass with time when you two develop more trust