Is it weird to think I can start life over?

at 24? look... i didn't have a easy life and because of that i didn't make a lot of friends, im a girl and i dont hvae any close friendships or besties... i know that sounds weird for a woman... and i might seem crazy... is it too late to make close friendships and even start over in a new city? i keep having this feeling like ife will end at 30 and you have to have stability by then... the same friends and all... i just made stupid choices in life cause i had no example... am i doomed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be honest with you. You are not doomed, you can have a wonderful full life, but you will probably never have the kind of best friends other women have because there is a window during which people are available to build these life-long friendships, and you missed it.

You can still have friends, but not that kind of friend. You can have everything else. You have plenty of time for that.

What Guys Said 3

• You can start over, I've made some poor life choices and because of that I went from having a circle of like 6 good friends to one good friend and two party/ sports buddies. Drugs, sex and love will screw you up more than anything else in the world

• but its so hard, i have basically no friends i can relate too, no childhood friends, i just had such a sucky life and i tried fixing it but then i made some mistakes again and i just feel as if have no one, no family no friends, its so hard

• life's a bitch honestly. I've been locked up for a couple weeks, lost my reputation, lost most of my friends, life goes on. I don't even bother trying much anymore cause everyone else has friends they've had for years and most don't seem to need new people. Just try online or find a significant other I guess. I'm always game to talk but nobody really likes to chat lol

• Its never too late. You can absolutely start over, make new friends, hobbies. I mean you're only 23. You shouldn't even be thinking that.

• There's no rewind but you can start over, yes.

What Girls Said 1