Is it weird to think I can start life over?

at 24? look... i didn't have a easy life and because of that i didn't make a lot of friends, im a girl and i dont hvae any close friendships or besties... i know that sounds weird for a woman... and i might seem crazy... is it too late to make close friendships and even start over in a new city? i keep having this feeling like ife will end at 30 and you have to have stability by then... the same friends and all... i just made stupid choices in life cause i had no example... am i doomed?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be honest with you. You are not doomed, you can have a wonderful full life, but you will probably never have the kind of best friends other women have because there is a window during which people are available to build these life-long friendships, and you missed it.

You can still have friends, but not that kind of friend. You can have everything else. You have plenty of time for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You can start over, I've made some poor life choices and because of that I went from having a circle of like 6 good friends to one good friend and two party/ sports buddies. Drugs, sex and love will screw you up more than anything else in the world

0|0
    0|0
    • but its so hard, i have basically no friends i can relate too, no childhood friends, i just had such a sucky life and i tried fixing it but then i made some mistakes again and i just feel as if have no one, no family no friends, its so hard

• life's a bitch honestly. I've been locked up for a couple weeks, lost my reputation, lost most of my friends, life goes on. I don't even bother trying much anymore cause everyone else has friends they've had for years and most don't seem to need new people. Just try online or find a significant other I guess. I'm always game to talk but nobody really likes to chat lol

• Its never too late. You can absolutely start over, make new friends, hobbies. I mean you're only 23. You shouldn't even be thinking that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no rewind but you can start over, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1