WHY WOULD A GUY DO THIS?

There is a great segment from the show "THEREAL" that explained that it doesn't matter how loving, beautiful, etc a woman is.. if a guy wants to cheat he will cheat. You can't stop it from happening.
My question is this..
There is a good looking guy who HAS A GREAT CAREER. He is engaged to this nice gal who is a peace corps member. Peace corpse is 2 years. In those 2 years she found out he was "seeing another woman"
my question is.. do you think this guy always had it in him to cheat? is 2 years a long time for a female to be gone?
Do you believe men who "see other women" while they are engaged will most likely cheat in the future as well?

What Guys Said 1

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. Or if not always, they have proven that they have it within them.

• so true!! why do you think though they get into relationships with innocent people?

• Because they just don't care.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he was weak-willed and he made a terrible choice.