Should I just chill and take things slow?

There was this single mom 27, 2 kids that was very flirtatious and seemed into me. For months we got to know each other. At first I wasn't interested in her but as time went on I started to get attached to her. When I asked her out she said I was a great guy and awesome but didn't see me as a role for her kids, family. I wasn't devastated but I admit I was somewhat hurt. Around the same time this girl I grew up with she is 18, started to hang out with me in a group. We only started to hang out but she genuinely seems to want to get to know me more. She is very young, no kids and her personality is totally different from the other chick. She has this girl next door vibe. The other girl who was the single mom was more of a party girl attitude. She still seems like a good mom though. The young girl has started to invite me out to parties and recently has texted me out of the blue to see how I am. She seems like a nice girl, I just don't want to get attached to her and then the same thing happens again. My family knows what happened in my situation and say they really like the younger chick. She is young but very mature for her age. What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to immature for a women that haves 2 kids to settle down. No hard feelings but maybe you should go for the younger girl. A women with 2 kids might be to much responsibility for you.

• Yeah after thinking about it for awhile I told myself what was I thinking? I think I let my emotions overrun my logical thinking. I'm over her now. She was just physically attracted to me after talking to her. I just don't want to get back into a situation where I put myself out there and get rejected again. Im a very private person emotionally. I like the vibe of the younger girl, she seems like she knows what she wants in life and has goals.

• Cool! Then you have your answer go for it the younger one. See it wasn't that hard after all sometimes we just don't want to think. Lol! :-P

What Guys Said 2

• Dude wtf!!! If you have no kids, don't ruin your life by getting with someone who already does. Too much drama, drama with kids who aren't even yours... it's not worth it.

• Yeah I wasn't thinking properly on the situation. I liked her but wasn't thinking about how things would be down the road. Im glad I didn't get with her after thinking about it. I'm young and there are so many other females out there who are probably a better fit for me. I will think more clearly from now on.

• OP how old are you? if you are actually like 25 years old perhaps even more the age difference in this situation with the 18 yr old girl sounds weird tbh. stick with WOMEN ur own age theyll be better for you in the long run