Guys, Sign that he is not interested?

I went on a date with a guy on Sunday, we saw a movie and at the end we talked by my car for about 20 min and kissed in between talking multiple times, he kept asking if there was anything else I wanted to do, I wanted to hang out with him longer but there was nothing open since it was so late. He asked if I wanted to come over and watch something but I told him maybe another night.

its been 5 days and I have not heard from him at all.. Id like your guys's opinions please

3

What Guys Said 3

• It sounded like he was just looking for a "booty call" and isn't interested in having a relationship. He doesn't want to put in the time/work to get laid.

• have you texted him?

• He wanted a one night stand if you two were making out on the first date (assuming it was the 1st date). Also since you made out with him but didn't sleep with him, he thinks you're a tease, so he lost interest

Or

He's actually busy.

I'm guessing it's the former.