How do you know if you are in a relationship?

I have been talking to this girl for a month now. We go on dates once a week and text daily. However, I don't know if we are actually a relationship. When we first met, she did tell me we were just dating and if we had chemistry we could be more. Also, she has told me that I am the only guy she is talking to. Should I ask her if we are a couple or should I leave it alone? I do not want to see clingy. Also, the farthest we have gone is kissing.

Most Helpful Girl

• *Eventually* you'll have to have the conversation about it.

For now, I'd just keep doing what you're doing. It's only been a month, wait one more. What's the harm if you think about it long term?

Asking her before she's decided or ready, may seem clingy. Just give her a bit more time. She might even ask you before then. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Usually you ask a girl to be in a relationship with you formally. If that doesn't happen then she likely still thinks you are just dating.

• You actually have to have a conversation about it...

• Talk about it

• You could ask her if she wants to be exclusive

What Guys Said 0