:( He is NO good for me, but I can't turn away. He doesn't want commitment (now) but he's all I want & I don't know how to stop caving into him?

I don't know what to do with life anymore. Maybe I'm a bit consumed in my emotions for this guy, but I fell for him and I didn't even expect to. He is a nice guy, but he's a loose cannon. I can't be upset with him bc he has always been honest with me. He doesn't want commitment right now, we have discussed it a few times. But I keep hoping.. Hoping for what I don't know. We don't know each other enough yet.. So whenever I get the chance to see him I become ecstatic. I'm just waiting and waiting for any time he wants to spend with me, waiting for his texts, his attention.. His time. And in the meantime I float around thinking about him, wanting to talk to him but not being able to, trying to figure out what to do.. On GAG asking questions about him. Lol. I keep promising myself I will stay strong and not cave into him each time, only to break my promises. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've only been seeing him for a month but I am full on obsessed and I keep putting myself out there for him, i almost feel like I am pressuring him to spend time with me (it may be in my head I don't know. I've asked him twice this last week but he has been working each time). I feel like I'm losing myself and time and I don't know what to do anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a guy that you know can give you the D even better... you'll get over him quick

Most Helpful Girl

• EAT CHOCOLATE! lol mmm!

What Guys Said 1

• Ladies and gentlemen, I present exhibit A: proof that women prefer assholes.

• He isn't an asshole tho

What Girls Said 1

• I think that the only way to overcome this cycle lies self love. You've gotta remind yourself how much you care and love yourself, enough to not let a guy who can't commit to break your heart.
    On the other hand, you never know what the future holds and we can only learn from our mistakes. What's life without experiences right?
    I'd just say do what you feel is right for you but don't expect anything. You never know and good luck.