I cannot get over the fact she had a serious boyfriend before me... HELP?

I cannot get over the fact she had a serious boyfriend before me....HELP?

I very very briefly dated her.

I couldnt get over the fact she had a serious love when she was 14 and 15 years old. To this day, it still bothers me.

I am envious of that bastard who got to be her forst relationship.

@phoenix98
@sparkly-crystal
@pervertedjester
@karahiri
@xnicholemariex3
@ordinarygentleman
You dont realize how much i hurt everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, don't listen to people's insensitive comments. I know how how you feel, my husband was with a girl for three years before me. And the thought fucking hurts. Should it? No, but it does.

What Girls Said 7

• I really don't understand that. The first isn't a big thing, especially if it doesn't work out. How about instead of dwelling over the fact you aren't first you instead make sure you're the last? That's a million times better and means a hell of a lot more.

• What is even better than that is being someones first AND last. I can't be both of those for her and most girls at this point.

• But young love always holds more sentimental value than any failed adult relationships

• Whatever you say

• I would prefer to not help you get over the agony of not being the first guy to deflower this particular girl. In North American societies, women are respected largely for what they've accomplished, versus on how 'pure'/'impure' they are.

• I didn't want to be the first guy to have sex with her. I wanted to be her first LOVE. There is a difference.

You can love someone dearly yet never have sex with them.

• Okay well... she obviously doesn't reciprocate the interest you have in her. You can't force love, as much as you want, so it's best you move on.

• Stop this. Stop coming on here posting her images and talking about her. Stop. It's creepy. I feel uncomfortable for her. You're too obsessed with her, move the fuck in.

• Build a bridge and get over it bruh

• lol then breakup with her.

• Then find someone else.

• You just have to keep in mind that she's with YOU now, not him.

• We were never really together. I couldnt look past the fact she had her youthful first love. I couldnt let her be my first love if i wasn't hers.

But it hurts nonetheless.

• If you want a person badly enough, you don't care about their past.

What Guys Said 4

• Halp!!! the #VirginHunter is back >_<

• um ok so she had a love at 14 and 15 years old how old was she when you two started dating? and you best learn how to get over it because most people you will be with will have most likely at least been in one serious relationship before you came along.

• I guess i will either be lonely for life or dead.

I highly predict i will be dead in the next upcoming years

• Fair enough but don't deny a good gal just because you aren't her first, that is kind of selfish.

• This is a perfect example of what i am trying to tell you.

This girl is a virgin (in her vagina). But she is not a virgin in her heart where it matters most. She has loved and been loved.

• So do you want advice to get over it and move on or to come to terms with her past and move forward in your relationship together?

• We are not in a relationship. I couldnt get over it therefore it didn't work out

• You dont realize i hurt every day. I dont know if i will find what i am looking for

• I didn't know that anything that I can do?

• I could understand why you feel this way if the guy banged her - but he didn't. Consider yourself lucky.

Obviously she didn't love him as much as you think if she didn't let him bang her.