Girls, have you ever turned down because of your height?

I am only 150 cm (around 4"11) and i have rejected due to height many times. Am I the only one?

0|1
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I've been turned down. Girls have said it to me my face that it's because I'm too tall. Shocking huh?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been turned down, but I've been called an ugly midget or troll or dwarf or whatever on numerous occasions. That's enough to know they don't want you, hah.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Tiny is adorable. I would never turn down a girl for being 4'11"!

0|0
    0|0
  • God yes, 5'4, told I'd have a chance if I was taller before even girls that are like the same size or shorter tell me I'm too short can't fucking win.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 so you'd appear to be the height of a child in my eyes, I admit it would be awkward to bend down to sea level for kisses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know lots of guys who are into small girls but there are some who are not. I'm 5'8 so I'm more into girls around 5'2-5'4 because I don't like the height difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. by my first crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was rejected by a girl for being too short. I am 5'9, she's 5'7

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you thin?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes yesyes

• Then I would date you :) I would be able to pick up and bench press you.

What Girls Said 10

• never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... But, I've heard of shorter girls having this problem, it won't last forever. You'll eventually meet someone fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on how short she is i think under 5 ft 1 have harder times

• That never happened to me. Guys turn me down for other reasons.
    I thought guys were into short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. 5'6" is fairly average in height.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. a lot of guys I've dated liked it better that I was short because they feel more supierior and taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Tbh most people just think it's cute, and I'm 5'0.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not had issue pertaining to my height. In fact the guy I am with is 6'5" and Im 4'11".

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww but you're so cute. I would think guys would like that

0|0
    0|0