Girls, have you ever turned down because of your height?

I am only 150 cm (around 4"11) and i have rejected due to height many times. Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I've been turned down. Girls have said it to me my face that it's because I'm too tall. Shocking huh?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been turned down, but I've been called an ugly midget or troll or dwarf or whatever on numerous occasions. That's enough to know they don't want you, hah.

What Guys Said 7

• Tiny is adorable. I would never turn down a girl for being 4'11"!

• God yes, 5'4, told I'd have a chance if I was taller before even girls that are like the same size or shorter tell me I'm too short can't fucking win.

• I'm 6'3 so you'd appear to be the height of a child in my eyes, I admit it would be awkward to bend down to sea level for kisses.

• I know lots of guys who are into small girls but there are some who are not. I'm 5'8 so I'm more into girls around 5'2-5'4 because I don't like the height difference.

• yup. by my first crush.

• I was rejected by a girl for being too short. I am 5'9, she's 5'7

• Are you thin?

• Yes yesyes

• Then I would date you :) I would be able to pick up and bench press you.

What Girls Said 10

• never.

• No... But, I've heard of shorter girls having this problem, it won't last forever. You'll eventually meet someone fantastic.

• Depends on how short she is i think under 5 ft 1 have harder times

• That never happened to me. Guys turn me down for other reasons.
    I thought guys were into short girls.

• Nope. 5'6" is fairly average in height.

• No.. a lot of guys I've dated liked it better that I was short because they feel more supierior and taller.

• Never

• No. Tbh most people just think it's cute, and I'm 5'0.

• no. 🤔

• I have not had issue pertaining to my height. In fact the guy I am with is 6'5" and Im 4'11".

• Aww but you're so cute. I would think guys would like that