Dating several guys at once?

People keep telling me not to get tied down to one person too fast. I do not want to and I am taking it very slow w/a guy I met 2 weeks ago. We have gone on more then 2 dates and I really like him. We won't be exclusive for awhile, but I feel wrong dating other guys. if I don't like a guy, there isn't a 2nd date and I would feel so bad just dropping this guy if another comes around. Opinions? by the way if I started seriously dating, he would be the only guy in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can date several guys at the same time pls DO IT. Us girls put all our hopes in one guy and forget everyone else around us and when that guy turns to be bad for us we get devastated. Date several dudes and make a good decision about who you want to continue with.

What Guys Said 6

• You aren't exclusive with the guy, so you can date other guys.
    That being said, most people don't like it when the person they're dating is dating others. I personally find it extremely disrespectful and wouldn't want anything to do with a girl like that.

• You're not cut out for this game so i suggest you give it up.

While there is nothing wrong with "seeing" multiple guys at the start, if you start to FEEL it's wrong you're going to end up indecisive. You have to have the mindset of... i won't say not caring... but acceptance that when you're going to toss a few guys by the wayside before you find the gemstone.

• It's not cheating if you haven't agreed to exclusive but I would lose interest real fast if I knew the girl I was dating was seeing other people on the side.

• If you like this guy better than the other guys you are dating, then you are wasting time dating them. But that doesn't mean you should stop seeing other guys. Keep going out with new guys, maybe someone will come along even better.

• 0|0
  • its ok to date other guys, AS LONG AS they know you are. I wouldn't want you going behind my back, dating other guys without me knowing

What Girls Said 2

• Then date the guy slowly. Just because he's the only one you're dating doesn't mean you're automatically serious.

• If you feel it's wrong, then don't do it.