HELP? What should I do?

Okay so i have a problem.. I liked a guy for a very long time, i still do.. I noticed that he likes me too but the problem is that he is my brother.. I found out that yesterday , we both did.. We saw each other whan we were walking with our mothers and we were voth suprised whan we saw them huging, i asked them where do they know each other from, and than they told me that they are sisters! Me and Nikola (my crush and also brother) were shocked.. And than he's mother said that its better that we all found oyt this, beforw me and Nikola did something 'stuped' His mother didn't know i was her sisters daughter, and my mother disnt knew he was her sisters son.. The problem here is that all thought i found out all this.. I still like him and want to be with him , since i found out i can't stop crying i can't smile... im usually a verry happy person but i can't be hspoy knowing we can't be together I feel like im dying on the inside Please only serious comments becouse i really need advices, dont be rude Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not your brother... he's your cousin! You don't have the same mother or the same father.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ola la la, just leave the country and you will found another love. Love between the brother and sister can't be tolerated.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, just stay away from him.

Dont do anything stupid when you're hormones are running high with lust.

Fight the urge and dont do anything stupid and you won't regret in the long term.

• It wouldn't be wise to keep pursuing that relationship. There's nothing wrong with being friends with your cousin or being 'close'. But 'close' is a very thin line and a very dangerous one, proceed with caution.

What Girls Said 0