What's your ideal first date in regards to activities and location?

In my personal opinion; I don't like cliché stereotypical first dates like the movies and dinner. I'm not sure what other people do for first dates besides that. Some of my friends go shopping and hang out at the mall or go to the park. Other friends go out and have coffee or lunch which I think is too formal, it just sounds like your there for a business meeting, haha.

What are some ideas for first dates? Are you more adventurous or more relaxed when it comes to dates? I usually go to places where it has an exciting vibe to it; gets you hyped up! Like going to a concert, watching a football/soccer/basketball game or going to a theme park. Couldn't stand still in a restaurant, too fidgety :P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i like any of the following:

cafe
    dinner
    picnic
    beach
    amusement park
    festival

yeah something like that.

• Something sporty and adventurous always get me but im also a person that likes that movies and lunch/dinner thing. I feel like a mixture of both is pretty good :)

• I prefer the formal ones. I'm a professional person myself, so a small cafe would be nice.