Should I tell my best friend something?

well I have a friend she is one of the smartest girls in our class 4.0 GPA and I'm afraid to say that she's been hanging around with the wrong kinds of people. she gets high every weekend now sneaks out of her house and stuff like. I just don't know if I should tell her something about it or should I just let her live her life, but she is one of my best friends and I don't want her to think of me as a party pooper or something like that. Should I tell her something about it and if I do what do I tell her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, tell her... Don't let her wreck her life... Tell her that she's isn't doing the right things and try to make her understand what she's doing. If it's necessary I think you should let her parents know.

What Guys Said 1

• do it and don't let her ruin her life

because if she messes up now it will make her life after high school a lot harder

i wish I did a lot better in high school =/

What Girls Said 1

• you should . I used to do really well in school . and then I started to do stupid sh*t and my grades are horrible . if you are truly her friend, you would tell her not to smoke or drink anymore. that she is just screwing up her life .

• Is just that the thing is that I already went through that stage and well now all she wants to do is party. I already told her that I knew how she feels but I don't know how to tell her and let her know that I'm serious

• Tell her what your telling me . you went through this phase and that what she is doing can ruin her life