Does he have a girlfriend or not?

This guy I like keeps pursuing me but I think he has a girlfriend since he posted a picture with his ex and a heart and soontobemarried hashtag.
I told him I want nothing with him since he's taken but he told me he isn't.
He is a very popular guy, everybody knows him in his town and he wants me to go visit him and stay at his place.
I know for sure he is going to make me hang out with his friends and all of them know this girl since they have a lot of mutual friends. I don't want to have trouble if I end up visiting him.

What do I do?

Can anyone else help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "he wants mw to visit and stay at his place"... hahaha it's obvious he doesn't want you for anything serious.

• Yeah yeah I know, but I just thought he is putting his relationship in jeopardy by having me in his town and place.

• His town? Like he owns it😒

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably involved with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Red flag red flag!
    Hold up. It's plain and simple. If he's posting stuff about, or with another girl, that means she means something to him. By him telling you he's single or not seeing anyone is a complete lie and he's playing you. Mark my words

• I agree with u. If he was interested in her he would not post stuff like that. He obviously doesn't care much.

What Girls Said 1

• He is looking for a rebound chick. Sounds like bad news to me. Mr. Popular sounds a little douchy to me.