Sending sexy picture to a guy you're not dating?

Ladies , have you / would you do it? I wanna surprise this guy i really like with a sexy picture but i'm not sure if he'd think i'm not classy /fast/ slutty since we aren't dating, ya know? Like guys, do you think wow if she would send this picture to me she probably sends it to 1000 other guys to, or do you not even go deep into judging her like that and just be thankful for the photo?

- Not a nude or anything, just something tastefully sexy, in a teasing way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you both into each other? I mean do you think there is a future there? I would hold off till your at least on a few dates.

What Guys Said 9

• Hard to tell, he could just think that your sending it to a bunch of people or whatever, if your trying to get him to be your girlfriend, it should be classy, and say something in it, like you can type on Snapchat, but not overly sexy. If it's sex you want then you can be more revealing and send it over text. But it's better just to use your words when you see him. That way he can't copy the pic and send it to the internet or friends.

I don't understand why girls are so opposed to just saying something

• Bad idea will make you look like your eassy to get in bed.

• Well tbh, I would think that this is a bit slutty, but I'm also quiet conservative in this manner. Better you meet him in person and see if you like each other.

• Yeah i was thinking about taking things really slow and really getting to know him before that aspect came into it, but then another side of me feels like it doesn't matter when it's brought into the situation. But that must be my "slutty" side thinking haha.

• Well hell sure like it. But he will also think you are easy and less likely to be loyal.

• that's the go

• i would like the picture but wouldn't date you.

• Just dont put your face in the picture.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Does he know you normally don't do that?

• No, i could tell him that but let's be real it would probably sound like bullshit lol.

• Haha actually I had the same thing happen to me recently. I'd never done it before but when I did he completely believed me when I told him. I mean what's the point in lying about that? If he doesn't believe you then he has trust issues

• lol true! thanks girl.