I'm not sure what's going on but I want more than this?

I am sleeping with the same guy every weekend. It's been a month and I'm starting to really like him now but I don't know. I didn't even know him at first but he wanted to continue seeing me so we had dinner then I started hitting him up late (I don't know any better, never been in a relationship) and we ended up in bed, then he started hitting me up late too. Well he's really personal with me so it's definitely not just hit it and quit it. I hold back a lot though. I've met his friends, he has met mine and he is suuper sweet towards my friends. He really talks to them. He has tried getting my friends to meet his too. He's a really really nice guy and affectionate, we always stay in bed afterwards and he kiss my forehead as we cuddle. He usually call me instead of text. He's respectful towards me. I always stay the night but he nicely makes me leave in the morning and it's starting to get to me. I think I want something more. I just wonder what this sounds like.. If there is a possibility that he likes me to or.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him to be your boyfriend and find out. Forehead kisses are affection I've never done that to a hookup only to my ex and right now I miss her

• You guys should talk about being in a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• He only sees you as a booty call. If you started developing feelings for him, run.