Why Does Guy Tell You That He Cheated?

why did my husband say do you really love me, and when I said yes, I feel you don't, and then say he had been seeing a woman for a few weeks and slept with her, if he told me is that like he doesn't want to cheat anymore, and wants to work things out, realises how much it would hurt me, and loves me?

Forgot to mention we have been married for 12 years, and he found out I had kept in touch with a guy from holiday, but it was nothing more than friendship, he saw my friend had wrote I had feelings for the guy, but when I said that I mean't like when you care about someone, nothing more!!
I noticed he has look at her profile since, should I be worried, or is it just curiousity?

Most Helpful Guy

• he told you the truth, he wants to be honest with you. it seems like he felt guilt.

• And you wouldn't tell your wife, if you wanted to continue seeing the other person would you?

• it seems like a difficult situation and i dont think i am experienced enough with relationships to help you, sorry.

• I understand

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't ask him all of this when he told you he cheated on you? Ask him, it sounds like you have a LOT of talking and figuring things out ahead of you. It sound like he wanted to come clean but wanted to blame it on you first, or give you the reason why he did it, which he feels no love from you. But, he is your husband who cheated, you need to talk to him.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he felt guilty about cheating on you. So he confessed. I don't think he will continue seeing the girl

• me neither, if he wanted to continue he wouldn't of told me, as what would be the point

• She was asking him quite a lot he didn't tell her he was married, but then told her in the end, and she finished it, and he said to the woman I had cheated on him, seems to have it in his head that I did something but I didn't, but my doing that was he trying to finish it with her

• he sounds like trouble

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you. That's bullshit. Can't you tell?